Call KDJ Insurance at (830) 914-2387 for Marion; (210) 659-0312 for Schertz and Cibolo for your auto, home, and commercial needs.
April 4: Marion Spring Trade Days 9-3 by Marion City Hall
Marion Community Library Events:
1. Story Time every Thursday at 9:00 am. This is open to children 3 and 4 years of age in the community
2. Marion Community Library Association meeting on March 9th at 6:00 pm. Anyone interested in becoming a member is welcome to attend
3. Senior Game Day– March 25th from 2:00-4:00
4. March 31: Blood Drive 9:00-3:45 in the Marion Community library parking lot
5. VITA –or Volunteer Income Tax Assistance- on March 14 from 10:00-2:00. This is a free service provided by the Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of San Antonio, Inc., for community members and families that earn $60,000 or less/year. Photo ID must be provided at the time of service.
6. Activity Day on Saturday, March 21st from 1:00-3:00 in the Tondre Room. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
For additional information, please call (830) 914-2371
March 7: Wilenchik Walk for Life7:30 AM at Samuel Clemens High School
March 17:Schertz Chamber Luncheon 11:30 to 1 at the Schertz Civic Center
April: Absolute Jazz
Farmer's Market: Location
March 17: St. Patrick's Day
The KDJ Difference: